A Little Hero’s beautiful smile can bring a parent so much joy. How can you make sure those pearly whites remain as healthy as possible and safe from the decaying grasp of the Sugarbugs? The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry offers these tips to follow:
- Use fluoride toothpaste twice a day
- Floss your little one’s teeth once a day
- Schedule regular dental visits
- Apply sealants to permanent back teeth soon after they come out
- Snack no more than twice per day
It’s time for your Little Hero to take a stand against the sneaky Sugarbugs. The battle may be long and difficult, but the team at Little Heroes Pediatric Dentistry is here to help. For more information about our incredible services, visit our offices in Mission, San Juan or Laredo today!