It’s been a great summer so far. Plenty of family get-togethers, barbeques, trips down to the beach, and summer nights underneath the stars. And while there’s still plenty of summertime fun to be had, it doesn’t hurt to start preparing for the new school year.
Don’t run out of time to take care of those summer responsibilities. Specifically, getting your family’s dental check-up in.
Now is the perfect time to schedule your family’s dental appointment before the summer ends and all those school-year responsibilities kick back in. Thankfully, there’s still time to bring your entire family to Heroes Dental. With offices all over South Texas, including Laredo, McAllen, Edinburg, Mission, Pharr, and San Juan, Heroes Dental makes it easy for you to visit the dentist.
3 Awesome Reasons to Visit Heroes Dental
- Convenience: The kids are out of school and there’s no worry that they’ll miss something important in class just to make that mid-afternoon appointment. You also get to beat that back-to-school rush that is coming. If you schedule now, you are much more likely to find an appointment time that is convenient for you.
- Make Room for Vacation: Many families go on vacation in August. Don’t rush your trip because of a dentist appointment. Make your appointment now before you head out on your trip so that you can really relax and enjoy the warm weather. Plus, with you and your children’s teeth clean, you can smile beautifully for all those pictures you’ll be taking.
- Beat the Heat: It’s way too hot to be outside and South Texas is known for its scorching summers. When you visit us here at Heroes Dental, we’ll be able to better improve your tooth sensitivity so you can enjoy some ice-cold drinks and tasty ice cream. Plus, you’ll get a chance to keep cool in our perfectly chilly offices.
How Heroes Dental Can Help
Dental cavities can be a real issue for school-aged children. Not only can they lead to larger oral health issues but they can be extremely painful and require time off from school in order to be fixed.
Stop the problem before it even begins by visiting Heroes Dental. To meet the needs of each and every patient that walks through our doors, we offer a wide range of services for children and adults alike, including:
- General Dentistry Services
- Routine Dental Care
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Orthodontic Services
- Pediatric Services
- Cavity Checks and Treatment
And much more!
We want to make sure you and your family can enjoy the rest of the summer with big, beautiful, clean smiles.
A Few Simple Oral Hygiene Tips
A healthy smile starts with a solid oral hygiene routine. Parents will want to help their little ones develop this routine and should follow it as well. While the following steps are incredibly simple, they are also very important and can make the difference between a gorgeous set of pearly whites or a mouth full of cavities.
Your family’s oral hygiene routine should include:
- Brushing teeth at least twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste.
- Flossing at least once a day to help get rid of leftover food particles stuck between your teeth.
- Rinsing with fluoride mouthwash to better protect you and your family’s teeth from cavities.
- Eating plenty of healthy foods including fruits and veggies over sweets and candies.
- Drinking plenty of water while avoiding sugary beverages such as soda pop.
Make this summer a healthy one for you and your family by visiting Heroes Dental. Our friendly family dentists are ready to help you and your child start the new school year on the right foot.